Founded in 1857, St. James is the central point of our parish ministry. It is home to the Tilted Steeple Coffee House, Martha’s Kitchen, the Apple Tree ministry, and offers the latest in Christian Education programs.
The worship at St. James is a combination of traditional Anglican liturgy and contemporary worship. While the building is often referred to as a “mini cathedral”, the congregation has deep roots in the evangelical protestant tradition. It has been a major supporter of the Cursillo movement and so the congregation found a way to combine the best of both traditions.
20 High Street, Morrisburg, ON K0C 1X0